Ar fuck lar
Just typed a bloody long entry n comp happily hung on me
B4 I cld save it
Will summarize now
Yeah basically exams just left
Relief mixed w stress
Gonna do bad
Real bad
Had nice chat w mr ong today..dinner with jx,nick n daniel
Mr ong treated coffee..
Yupz was toking abt the stupid public p
Yeah watever la
No pt asking more pple to go if they r just plain uninterested.
Yeah.no point pursuing lost hopes n gone cases
Just feel damn lousy now.
Been so the whole day
4 the past few dayz
yeah
no point pursuing lost hopes.
Endless tunnels.
Painful journeys.
Hindrance
No point at all
Nuthing matterx
Worst/most of all me
Yeah I’m as insignificant as the nearest fly
Yeah wadeva ant
Duno wad I’m rambling about now
Stupid shit
Why these frequent attacks
Of self-depreciation
I was nv like tt
Fuck off you
Have a Beautiful Weekend.
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment