Sunday, July 06, 2003

Booo

Went suntanning at cheryl’s hse again..
The sun was gloriously hot n nice
But was quite pissed when I appear nt to hav gotten any tan arz..
While yos was super nicely tanned n jx red.
Haha
Budden in the end.
I realised I got burnt..pretty badly too
Haha
Well actually..my cleavage is totally burnt.hahah
So is jx’s (she said it was her breasts at 1st..haha)

I finally got the essence of the breast stroke today..
Hahaha..
My bikini top loosened while I was doin e breaststroke..
Hahah until the top knot totally came off I also dunnoe
Hahahahaha luckily the pool was deserted menz..
Else everybody wld hav found out my secret weapon to mastering the breast stoke!
Hahahhahaahahahahahahhahahhahhahah =P

Sat nite: the final curtain close on the 2003 tsd public performancez..
I wldn’t say it was a very very big success since we were still rather unorganized n stuff
The crew ran like crazy the whole of sat n fri nite..getting all the last min wrk done..
(phew)
yeah but the response was great!
Hahah we had a great audience..
Thks guys! U guys made it a success!!
muaCks
kuDos!!: jinxy zhiqin
nelle zhiyun greg marc I’m impressed by dese 2 cocks!haha deep lar~haha
(for coming)
ya n jonnY n jonny’s fren~for the making e dough..
hahaha not bad can b baker

yeah heheh..will def miss the times we had..n well, sweat n labour..
haha hmmz.like we were seying:”NO MORE RUBBLE!!”
haha there’s e good n the bad I guess..
ar wellzz..i dread ends..
hmmzz
hehz..
n we’re gonna hav a humongous job keeping up the stds for nxt yr’s performance menz..

chloeeeeeee gonna miss ya like nuts..
haiz..kinda realise it’s quite impossible to change ur mind..
haiz but jus wanna say..tink nxt yr wun b so hectic..
n to tink abt it..u’re gd at it..
look at urself in cheryl’s mono..
ur’re gd lor..
haiz..
wld reallie reallie love to have u staying..
=(
haiz..
farewell den my fren..
see u in nxt wk for regular lessonz..
ONLY
=(


hahahah


gg buy jinxy’s presents tmr.
Heh..
Surprise surprise!hope u’ll like it!=)
I mean love it!
=P

urghz..
I tink it’s rather scary..the way I can jus switch frm melancholy to delirium in a matter of hrz..
Xtreme temperamentzz..
Not healthy not healthy
Shivers
Urmz..
Any help for tt?
Din use to b liddat..
It’s unsettling..
=|

wellzz.

Hey congratz huiyun!!
 New captain of tj tennis team!
Hahah captain captain!hahah well donE!!
Heh heh
Congratz again..
Hope u can join us tmr nite..
Hav fun at sentosa!
Miss u like nutS!
=P

congratz to xy too!!
Vice captain!haha our dominating fellow tkgianz hav taken over tj tennis!!!
Hahaha keep it dere babes!
Love ya!

GggRR
Burnt skin hurtz men..
=(
pain larrrr




No comments:

Post a Comment