Oh yay!! Finally!! Acceptance is finally here!
Acceptance of the fact that this person is really not for me and come on let's face it, he'd never be able to give u what u want because he just did not love u enough!
So yes. I recognize that I no longer want to be with him. N maybe, eventually I will be happy for the both of u (it'll be easier when I find my own happiness of coz) but ea eventually I think I will.
However tho, I still am finding it hard not to be upset over ur silent treatment of me. Of ur cowardice in facing me and admitting "that hey yes, I never did love u that much."
I have come to accept that yes, u were capable of more but not to me for sure. U just could not bring urself to care that much about me.
This breakup then, is really a great thing!imagine if u did make urself settle for me, well, the love would never have been enuff from u to me.
So yes, I made the right call n I can understand ur haste n passion now coz maybe u have finally met someone u could love with all ur heart.
N it hurts me so bad for the few reasons below
1) my ego is shattered because ur being unable to love me just made it seem that I am hard to love.
2) it hurts pretty damn bad when something u have suspected for years us proved right with the very act of u getting over me n devoting urself to someone new in one month.
3) that our 4 years tgt meant jackass to u.
4) u are choosing to ignore the fact that I ever existed and refusing to face up to me with the above realizations.
There is no other word than 'heartless' to describe u right now. That I bared my soul and begged u back n u did not even have the courtesy to reply my email and/or care whether I was dead or alive.
U can be happy with ur life now, u can go ahead and love her but do u really have to do this to me?!
We were after all, companions, very close ones at that, for 4 years.
Have a Beautiful Weekend.
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment