-VJC TENNIS TEAM 2003-
The season’s over.
The end of training sessions filled with lotsa laufter with our snrs
Hailin yuiern eunice andrea jo huifang
The end of tournament days when the team’s let off classes early
To warm up and get ready for our games
The end of cheers we always do before a match
The familiar vj power x3 which always end up sounding like vj bao x3
The end of days when we finish off the match days by going for dinner together
The guys and the girls..
To Pizza Hut, Scotts…luxury food usually
Even team outings to movies
Often with rather poor attendance from the girls’ team
Jx n I fillin in the regulars
End of days of just rottin ard in the courts aft sch
Just watchin each other play
Mixed doubles matches
Plain crazy playing
With 3 or 4 pple on each side of the court
with dan and nuts up at the net
Poaching every single ball which goes their way
And making complete fools outta demselves
Gonna miss all the cheering we do for each other
COME ON VJ
Go yangwei go jason go eunice go jo
Yangwei’s monotonous: go prakash go prakash go, go, go prakash
And playing tennis at nutter’s place
From the 1st few weeks of sch when we barely knew each other
To soulmates in the end
Hailin yuiern jo eunice andrea huifang I love u guys
Thanks for standing by us all this while
And helping us to the best of ur abilities
Hailin yuiern jo
For cheering me up when I was down
Andrea my darling doubles partner
We’ve come so far I’m so proud of u
Esp for our last match the both of us really ran the shit outta ourselves
Thanks for motivatin me all the time
And sharing the trepidation before every match when they announce the line-up
Hey the bitches/bitchy pair rox forever!!!!!!
Stay ur ms thousand-gold-self manz I still love u
Same goes to the guys team
The yr 2z really r the lifeline of the team
Can’t imagine the team w/o u guys
Yangwei nuts dan eddy ren even minghann n jinghui
Clowns n cocks forever
Never fail to make us lauf
Though u guys can get real irritating sometimes (bleah)
Still love u guys
Kudos to the tennis team
For making it to the nationals top 4
We’ve come a long way
Fraught with tears and fears
(and lotsa shit from sjaiful)
But we’re here no matter what
In full strength no more no less
All burnt under the merciless sun
Dehydrated…tired bodies
I dunno abt u
But give me another chance I’ll do it all over again
And again and again and again
Now that the season’s over
N trainings suspended
we wun be spending as much time together
but I hope the team can come together once in a while
and revive the wonderful time we had together
-VJC TENNIS TEAM 2003-
ps:get well soon daniel...
Have a Beautiful Weekend.
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment